Saturday, March 22, 2008

3/8/08 Comic Tournament II: Pictures

The Tournament gallery has been given a massive update. Pictures from all seven events, the warm-up, and the award ceremony have all been added. The tournament gallery won't be updated again for a bit, probably not until next March assuming I can get another grant.

Last time, it took me almost 2 months to get the tournament photos posted. This time, I didn't have moving in the way. Also, I've started making greater use of Adobe Photoshop's macros and batch functions to get the photos processed faster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.