Sunday, November 23, 2008

Post-Otakon Template Progress 6

I'm getting ready for a major event in December, so I've been busy creating templates.

Comics whose archives I've gone through:

Animenifesto
Picatrix
System

In the case of System, he sent me all of the symbols he uses to create his comic, so I'll use those to generate my own. Animenifesto is a comic I've long meant to crawl through - Zacc, it's creator, gave me permission to use his work over year ago in Sept '07. I've been using Phoenix, his other comic, but not his 4 panel work. Smithson remains one of the few from over a year ago I have yet to get through.

Comics I've made templates from:

Devil's Panties
Dominic Deegan
Geebas on Parade
Grim Tales from Down Below
PPG Doujin
Sticky Floors

I still need to get to Sugar Bits. The comics by Gina Biggs and Robin Edwards are also waiting in the wings.

No comments: