Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6/17/09 Western YMCA Session

I've decided to do something unorthodox with the Western Area YMCA kids: instead of having all 3 groups on the same track, one of them (the 10 year olds) will be on a faster track then the other two. I'm doing this since the 10-year olds seem extremely capable and fond of the activity, so I want to push them harder than I would normally to see if I can get them to excel.

For the younger kids, I'm going to start them on personalities and multi-page stories, starting with tiny 2-3 page arcs. The other two will be covering word bubbles and symbolia.

Comics used:

And Shine Heaven Now
Animenifesto
Awkward Zombie
Diesel Sweeties
Flipside
Geebas on Parade
Geist Panik
Hookie Dookie Panik
Jar
No Pink Ponies
Okashina Okashi
Paradox Lost
Piled Higher and Deeper
Questionable Content
Sketchies
Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki
Sticky Floors
Tea Club
Tin
Venus Envy

No comments: