The 2/20 session will try something new: I'll be mixing Apples to Apples with the comic project. How it works is simple:
1. Each kid gets 7 red cards (nouns).
2. I draw 3 green cards (adjectives).
3. Each kid is randomly "dealt" a comic.
4. They pick one of the green cards and one of their red cards and base their comic on it.
5. I pick which comic did the best job, they kid gets candy in return.
6. Wash, rinse, repeat!
I don't know if this will work, but the kids generally like competing against each other so it should go over well.
Penny & Aggie
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
World of Orenda
Plus many others I've picked at random from some of the unused templates.