Friday, June 20, 2008

6/26/08 Module

A little surprise: I'll be running another Create a Comic Module next Thursday. As with the first few modules, this one will be with college students rather than younger kids. The professor for the course just okayed it. The students will be taking the comics home with them, so there won't be any pictures to post.

Comics I'm using for the module:

8-Bit Theater
And Shine Heaven Now
Applegeeks
Chugworth Academy
Copper
Diesel Sweeties
Dr. McNinja
Flight
Goats
Hate Song
Krakow
Lil' Mell
Narbonic
No Pink Ponies
Okashina Okashi
Penny & Aggie
Shortpacked
Sketchies
Skin Horse
Tracy and Tristan
Unshelved

All of these templates have been used previously and are close to being retired (a template is retired once I've collected 5 copies of it). I'm hoping this module run will push many of them over the top so I can put them to one side.

No comments: