Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6/30/08 CCP Sessions

On June 30, the Human Service Center's summer program will begin and lasts until mid-August. I'll be teaching 1 or 2 classes about creating comics during this program, a steady weekly meeting that will finally having the CCP going back to session form rather than workshops or modules. It'll be over a year since the end of the sessions I had back at the New Haven Public Library. Each session will be 1.5 hours longs for 15-20 kids from grades 3-5.

With my exams finally winding down, I've been sorting through the results of the CMT II and the workshops and modules from March and April, getting to know how many of each template I already have. I've also been getting around to going through the archives of a few comics I haven't before and making new templates. Comics I've recently finished archive trawling:

Phineus
Scary Go Round
Simulated Comic Product
Weirdlings
You'll Have That

Scary Go Round and YHT have templates made from them, I still need to produce them for the others. I've also added more to templates who ranks were depleted by being heavily used in earlier months, such as Diesel Sweeties, Lil' Formers, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, and Planet Karen.

More updates to come.

No comments: