Saturday, October 20, 2007

11/20 Workshop Preparation III

With the workshop one month away, I'm on track to have things done on time. Since the last update I've only managed to go through the archives of one new comic, No Pink Ponies. However, I've managed to create a fair number of templates with comics whose archives I've gone through.

My aim with the 11/20 and 12/20 workshops is to get as wide a variety of comics as possible in the activity. So I've been creating templates in 10-20 count blocks, making a set of templates from one comic and then moving on to another rather than spending all my time on one.

If the workshop were held tomorrow, here's what I would have:

And Shine Heaven Now - 64
Awkward Zombie - 15
Chugworth Academy - 26
Copper - 5 (in progress)
Daisy is Dead - 28
Dinosaur Comics - 1 (of course)
Faking Life - 3
Fans! - 10
Girl Genius - 30
Hate Song - 20
Jellaby - 53
Krakow - 10
Lil' Formers - 10
Little Dee - 25
Mac Hall/Three Panel Soul - 20
No Rest for the Wicked - 32
Okashina Okashi - 24
Penny Arcade - 10
Questionable Content - 67
Return of Stickman - 1
Rob and Elliot - 23
Shortpacked/It's Walky - 46
Sluggy Freelance - 5 (in progress)
Something Like Life - 5
Tea Club - 30
Tracy and Tristan - 1
Tsunami Channel - 1

While that looks like a long list, I still have many more comics to go, such as Saturnalia, Dicebox, and Penny & Aggie. Also, many of the above numbers will increase later on.

No comments: